From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, this is a list of notable ice cream flavors. Ice cream is a frozen dessert usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavors. Most varieties contain sugar, although some are made with other sweeteners. Below is the ice cream flavors list:
Ice Cream Flavors List
- Bacon ice cream – a modern invention, generally created by adding bacon to egg custard and freezing the mixture.
- Bastani Sonnati — a type of Persian ice cream
- Beer ice cream
- Birthday cake — a flavor similar to that of the baked cakes served at celebrations.
- Black sesame ice cream — a Japanese creation, jet-black in colour with an intense nutty flavour, made from black sesame paste and/or black sesame seeds.
- Blue Moon – an ice cream flavor with bright blue coloring, available in the Upper Midwest of the United States.
- Brown bread ice cream – ice cream with Grape-Nuts breakfast cereal.
- Bubble gum ice cream.
- Butter Brickle was the registered trademark of a toffee ice cream flavoring and of a toffee-centered chocolate-covered candy bar similar to the Heath bar, introduced by the Blackstone Hotel in Omaha, Nebraska in the 1920s. Alternately, it is often prepared and sold as butter vanilla flavored ice cream with tiny flecks of butter toffee instead of chunks of Heath bar.
More to come…